Are you tired of the yellowish stains on your teeth? If yes, then gathering knowledge about teeth whitening, its benefits and cost is absolutely must. You must be aware of the fact that the first thing people notice about you is generally the smile. Now just think, what kind of impact can you have on the other person if the pearly white shine of your teeth is missing? Well with the advancement in cosmetic dentistry over the years, there is nothing to worry if you want to get your teeth whitening. It is now a completely safe and secure process if performed under the supervision of a professional dentist.
Teeth whitening are of two basic types – domestic teeth whitening and the one done at a professional dental clinic. For pretty obvious reasons, the whitening treatment done at a dental clinic by a dentist is much more effective than you trying to get rid of stains at home. But the domestic ways of teeth whitening are relatively inexpensive and provide you with various options such as:
- Oil pulling
- Usage of baking soda
- Usage of whitening strips
- Intake of more fruits and vegetables
- Visiting the dental clinic on a regular basis
- Adopting preventive measures to avoid stains on your teeth
- Using hydrogen peroxide
Always remember that the methods which have been mentioned above can be time consuming but do yield positive results. But, it is recommended that you undergo professional teeth whitening to experience the best outcome.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Without any further beating around the bush, we are providing you with the perks of undergoing teeth whitening in the pointers below.
- The first and foremost thing is teeth whitening helps to improve your overall appearance. Once the task is executed, you will yourself be able to mark the difference in the looks.
- What many people fail to understand is that clean and white teeth can be a huge boost to self -confidence. A sparkly smile will draw the attention of any person and in turn have a positive impact on your personality.
- Oral health is something which you should pay proper heed to in order to maintain your physical health. Cleaning teeth contribute in making your mouth healthier and as a result helps to avoid serious health issues.
- Last but not the least, teeth whitening is not that expensive and can be afforded by most of us with ease. Therefore if you are looking for a relatively cheap cosmetic dentistry procedure which will also benefit your health, go for teeth whitening.
We hope that going through these advantages will motivate you to look for a “dentist near me” and undergo professional whitening immediately.
Cost of Teeth whitening
As mentioned before, teeth whitening is of two different types and so the cost varies accordingly.
- Domestic Teeth Whitening – You can get teeth whitening strips from the local stores at around $20 to $40 per box. Each box consists of enough numbers of strips to treat your teeth for a week or more. One more method is to go with over-the-counter trays that you fill with a whitening solution and place over your teeth. These trays are available if you can pay somewhere around $100 or more.
- Professional Teeth Whitening – The average cost of undergoing professional teeth whitening at a reliable dental clinic is somewhere between $650-$1000 or more. There are certain factors such as cost of living of the area where the dental clinic is located, money charged by the dentist, products used, amount of work to be done etc which play a direct role in determining the amount of money to be paid by you for teeth whitening.
We hope the blog has been helpful in making you aware of the important information related to teeth whitening. If you are looking for best dentists in Oak Forest, IL to avail teeth whitening, get in touch with the very renowned Oak Forest Dentistry. Our professionals lay utmost importance on providing our clients with the service that satisfies them. So shed all your hesitations and step into our dental office to experience an amalgamation of professionalism and quality like never before. You can also find out about the other wide array of dental treatments we have to offer at the Oak Forest Dentistry, Oak Forest, IL. Thank you.